Confused with social media?
Social media POSTING & BRANDING IDEAS to hit target market:
BASIC SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT MONTHLY PACKAGES
VIRTUAL TOURS (20 – 30 photos) $250
SIMPLE VIDEO PRODUCTION (under 30 seconds) $200
SHORT VIDEO PRODUCTION (30 to 60 seconds) $450
LONG VIDEO PRODUCTION (over 1 minute) $450 to $1000
* All videos can be used on social media networks & integrated into your website!
Definition of so·cial me·di·a
- websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.
- Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues.
- Twitter is a free microblogging service that allows registered members to broadcast short posts called tweets. Twitter members can broadcast tweets and follow other users' tweets by using multiple platforms and devices.
- Google+ (pronounced Google plus) is Google's social networking project, designed to replicate the way people interact offline more closely than is the case in other social networking services. The project’s slogan is “Real-life sharing rethought for the web.”
- LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community. The goal of the site is to allow registered members to establish and document networks of people they know and trust professionally.
- Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.
- YouTube is a free video-hosting website that allows members to store and serve video content. YouTube members and website visitors can share YouTube videos on a variety of web platforms by using a link or by embedding HTML code.